I’ve been tagged by mem0irs (thanks for asking :D)
1. Post the rules. 2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then make ten new ones. 3. Tag some people, and then tag them to your post. 4. Let them know you have tagged them. 5. Tell the person who tagged you that you have answered their questions.
The questions I have to answer are:
1) What language do you normally use to converse with family/friends? English c:
2) What city do you reside in and what is your most favourite thing about it? I live in Singapore and well I guess my favourite thing would be the food, because we have practically every single cuisine in the world here (and I love eating with passion LOL) and also Singapore’s probably one of the safest countries in the world.
3) What is your guilty pleasure? Food. For sure. Almost any kind of food hahaha.
4) What is your most favourite Ipod/Android application? Wow I have so many! But probably Instagram ;-)
5) Best prank that you have ever played on someone? Honestly, I’m probably one of the most boring people you’ll ever meet but one year on April Fool’s Day, my dad was overseas for business so my mum, my sister and I sent him a frantic text message saying that his car (which he probably loves more than me) was stolen. And he immediately called us back in major panic mode. It was hilarious HAHAHA.
6) Favourite quotation ever and why? "Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." - Peter Pan. Lol I don’t really know why I like this quote so much, especially since it sounds so sad. I guess it’s cause I’ve lost so many people in my life just because we don’t see each other often and ended up just drifting away so this is a reminder to me, that I cannot lose anymore important people in my life. (Hahaha my explanation doesn’t really make sense, but oh well, it makes sense in my head.)
7) Describe yourself. Hmm I’m not good at this kind of thing haha. Well, uhm I am an extremely awkward turtle around new people but if other people take the initiative and start the conversation, I will open up really quickly. I am usually a cheerful person around my friends and I love heart to heart talks and being able to be there for my friends whenever they need me. I’m also a professional procrastinator which is especially bad in my course of study :( Yeah I guess that’s it. If ya’ll wanna know me better, you guys can always ask me questions! ;-)
8) One song that you dislike the most and why? No specific song comes to mind but I pretty much dislike songs that have heavy rapping/hardcore rock and songs that are about boobs/dicks and drugs and sex and shallow/vulgar songs like that. Yep. (Just my opinion, don’t hate.)
9) Describe your most memorable holiday. I can’t really remember how old I was, but my sister and I were still pretty young, like before primary school and my family took a vacation in Adelaide. It was autumn and we rented a big house that even had a fireplace to stay in and it was just amazing. We played in fallen leaves, took tons of pictures and I celebrated my birthday there (My parents bought me a giant bar of chocolate haha) :’3
10) End of with any 3 of your most favourite words! Babe - I love it when my close friends call me babe. It just makes me happy :’) Cocoa - Reminds me of winter days (even though we don’t have winter in Singapore) and cuddling. Marshmallows - Yep another happy word. I’m weird.
My questions: 1) What is your favourite animal? 2) Who is your favourite person in the world? 3) If you could meet anyone (living or dead), who would it be? 4) List 5 things on your bucketlist. 5) Countries you have been to and countries you would like to visit. 6) Title of your favourite book. 7) Favourite disney movie? 8) What would you like to be when you grow up? 9) What is your greatest fear? 10) List some of your pet peeves.